music!

These people have clearly gone insane.

John

Well, tell the CEO. Not that I have high hopes that he'll truly listen...

No music here. Just a brief pop-up re some player that disappears. At least you can still peruse app notes in peace. Cypress, in contrast, is a pity when it comes to browsing app notes.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

The web designer probably didn't get his raise :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Or he became too expensive and they hired a teenager somewhere in Outsourcia.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

what music?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Ditto here - no music on mozilla

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
default

Bob Pease has either got to them at last, or they are trying to get at him!

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

I have music in Firefox - it's flash, apparently.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Did they at least pick the right theme, like "Analog Man" by Rush?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Yup.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Nah - not sure what it is, to be honest.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

right theme, like "Analog Man" by Rush?

"The Analog Kid" or "Digital Man". Both great songs IMHO. The album is "Signals".

-R

Reply to
Rob

The player in the lower right corner, which has a stop button.

Tim

Tim Williams

right theme, like "Analog Man" by Rush?

Thanks. I bought a cassette many moons ago but it got lost during the last big move :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

The music you didn't hear as that back door was being installed? :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie

They must have botched more than the front page. Their search engine bombs a lot (so does Digikey's lately). Got fed up, went to TI, found the shunt reference I needed, done. Messing up a web site is a pretty sure method to lose business these days.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

They got what they wanted: YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

and now your doing their work for them.

(what if they used sex, what would you have done ? )

Reply to
Donald

I filled put their Contact Us/Feedback form with the following:

*PLEASE* ditch that verdammt Flash junk! A number of us are on dial-up and it takes forever to load. At minimum,use a picture with an option stating the !size! of the darn thing. Maybe have a short version for us dial-up customers. I for one am going to take my businedd to other IC vendors, and from what i see on some NGs, others will do the same.
Reply to
Robert Baer

Same thing I did when I heard the music: went to the nice quiet Fairchild site and picked one of their LDOs.

John

I'd write: "I'm a cable internet user with a typical download rate of

8.5Mbps...of which 8.499999Mbps is dedicated for downloading p*rn. I don't like the pretty cheesy music flash trash on the National site cutting into my p*rn bandwidth.. "

Sincerely ... PS Porn on the National home page might be nice a addition..More p*rn less flash!

(Just joking of course :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC