Motorola old application notes archive

Hi to all

Recently I was clearing my stuff and I found a whole bunch of application notes from the 1990's. Many are not on the On/Freescale websites. I have read that the old archives were removed, but I think many of the note are still useful, if applied to a newer processor.

Is there anyone hosting such an archive? I have scanned and OCR'd many of the notes and do not mind uploading them - if that is legal to do so.

Cheers!

Reply to
lukz.lee

For app notes with graphs or equations that the OCR doesn't recognize you can upload images to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Reply to
Michael Robinson

Around Y2K there was:

hosted by motorola, but no longer, it seems.

Due to the Motorola to ON/Freescale split.

The web is great, until it's gone.

Some of the older app notes are republished by ON with the same AN number, even for devices once tagged as not for new design.

RL

Reply to
legg

Give the Internet Wayback Machine,

a try. I've had reasonably good luck with it.

Specifically, here are its hits for your

link:
*/

Bob Pownall

Reply to