motorola modem at+command set

hey, does anyone know or is in possesion of hayes at command set for motorola modems... i need it for sending data via gprs, or if anyone has some sample code for sending data packet to some server or website, i'd be very happy :) so, please help me... i have some command set, but nothing is explained, so it's useless... you can contact me on markoknez at gmail.com

Reply to
marko knezevic