Motor speed controller

I have a stick blender that I wish to make varable speed.

Searching has found all kinds of motor controllers, but I am not sure if they will work with this one.

Thanks

donald

Reply to
donald

OK, so I don't see a question there... What exactly is it that you want to know?

If the product uses a typical universal brush-type motor with no built- in electronics, you can probably just use a lamp dimmer. If it's rated to run, for example, on 100-240V with no switching, it's just about guaranteed to have some electronics inside and will likely react poorly (not run right; never run again; ...) to being operated on pulsed or lower voltage input. Perhaps that helps answer the question you didn't ask but were wondering about.

Cheers, Tom

Reply to
Tom Bruhns

Yes, thank you.