Motion detector - dsc lc 100

Hi.

Is there a way to get NO contact from this motion detector ? I know that the NC is standard but there is terminal for NO / EOL but it's not triggering anything...

The NC triggers normally.

G.

Reply to
gm

My guess. No way directly. Why? cheap. single pole single throw as NC is the 'usual' security interface.

You'll have to rig the NC into a subcircuit to get what you want. Or pick it up on a cheap controller.

Reply to
RobertMacy

----------------- Under cheap controller you mean ... ?

The relay on the board is CPC1017N and this is single pole NO relay. But as you wrote...

Reply to
gm

Reply to
RobertMacy