DSC 1832 - zones

Hi. I hope that someone is working with dsc alarm system. I'm using paradox but i have used dsc before few years.

I installed 8 sensors on 1832 panel and i set section 202.

First zone is delay and others are instant. The problem is that i see only 6 zones on keypad ( LCD ) and all sensors trigger correctly when they detect movement.

The way i test the zones was over *1 zone selection option. Why can't i see zones 7 and 8 ? I can list throe zones 1-6 but there is no 7 and 8.

All the sensor and zones are wired correctly and without EOL (013 section is set to use NC instead EOL ).

Ideas ?

Reply to
gm