MOS model parameters for cmosp35

Do anyone knows where to find those?

I can only find typical values for 0.25um and 0.8um, but nothing for

0.35um. I did find this http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:pjs_xmCXYvEJ:

but the values don't seem right. (e.g. I believe Kp - transconducation parameter should be greater). I cannot access Cadence's online help at my school due to misconfiguration. If it can be found in one of Cadences help files I would appreciate if you tell me which file I should look at.

The values that I need are.

Transconductance parameter Bulk treshold parameter Channel length modulation parameter Surface potential at strong inversion.

Thanks, Vitaliy

Reply to
Vitaliy