Where do I find rechargeable batteries?

Google is filled with firms offering standard rechargeable batteries, but not those I need. Can anyone give me a hint, where I can find cells length 34mm and diameter

22,2 mm

regards

Ebbe

normark(x)@c.dk remove (X)

Reply to
E. Normark Sørensen

"E. Normark Sørensen"

** Is that Swedish for Alfred E. Neumann ?

** That size is known as 4/5 Sub C.

Probably only ever available in NiCd - Sanyo and others made them.

Some Sanyo dealers may have stock left - my local one in Sydney has some.

Look for Sanyo brand:

N - 1250 SCRL or

CP - 1700 SCR

Cost between $5 and $6 each, one off.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thank you for the information. I will give it a try. No - I am Ebbe Normark Sørensen and I am danish. We are used to be mixed with the swedes, but they have a king and we have quen. And then we hate them in football (or soccer) regards Ebbe

"Phil Allison" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

"E. Normark Sørensen"

** Is that Swedish for Alfred E. Neumann ?

** That size is known as 4/5 Sub C.

Probably only ever available in NiCd - Sanyo and others made them.

Some Sanyo dealers may have stock left - my local one in Sydney has some.

Look for Sanyo brand:

N - 1250 SCRL or

CP - 1700 SCR

Cost between $5 and $6 each, one off.

.... Phil

Reply to
=?iso-8859-1?Q?E._Normark_S=F8

On Sep 18, 6:26=A0am, "Phil Allison"

I can't see how....

You haven't seen him, so you don't know what he looks like. Other than than the single initial "E" (not even a middle initial), what's the connection?

Your diatribes are unintentionally funny, but your "jokes" aren't. Stick to what you do best: trolling....

John

Reply to
John-Del

"E. Normark Sørensen"

** Please do not top post.

Grrrrrrrrr..............

** FFS - I posted a link for you.

Alfred E. Newmann is an Icon of Sanity in a world gone MAD !!

** That is the very popular Sub C size.

Google will get you millions of hits.

Go with Sanyo brand.

.... Phil