RFID - where can I find info / help ?

I am looking for a site or group that knows RFID.

Can anyone help ?

I bought a 125khz reader, but it can not read my Keri System keyfobs.

I'm guessing I need some sort of software, but I don't know where to begin.

Thanks

Bill

100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

Reply to
Bill

There have been several articles on the subject in Elektor magazine, and I seem to recall a construction project for a tag reader. Check out their website at

where all previous articles are available for review and download. They also have a very active forum on there, where there are usually very savvy people on just about every subject.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily