More Gore

Al Gore is not the issue.

He's a significant part of it. By popularising outright lies, many people now have an entirely false idea of what's going on with climate.

Graham

Tell us Eeyore, what is going on with the climate. You seem to be the expert.

Reply to
Bob Eld

And Rush has been telling the truth for many, manny years ??

Does he really have a clue about the shee-people he says he represents ??

Does Bush really have a clue about,,,,, Oh yea he does. And its not the people of this country.

donald

Reply to
donald

It strikes me that if you lot stopped spouting all your hot air there would be a bit less global warming, especially over there in the US of A.

Reply to
warm'n'flat

See SIG....

...Jim Thompson

                  Why are Europeons so ignorant?
           They think they know it all about the U.S.A.
                 But never have bothered to visit