Mobile EV charger

A few months ago, I talked about it to solve insufficient EV charging spots and ICEing problems. Rick said it was unnecessary. Well, they didn't listen.

Ed Lee

Yes, it would need another mobile unit to constantly shuffle charges between the mobile charger and base station.

Reply to
Ed Lee

I wonder if it would be bad to start and stop the charging session multiple times, instead of a single continuous process. I had an experience where a deflective charger kept flashing on and off. After a few minutes, my EV system crashed with check engine light and power relay disabled. Fortunately, i could reset it with my phone.

I can envision these mobile chargers with small buffer batteries (perhaps lead acid) with landing pad on top. Flying batteries (drones) can constantly shuffle back and forth to the base station.

Reply to
Ed Lee

Tell USPTO and Amazon. They have a patent on it.

Reply to
Ed Lee