New OEM Complete Bluetooth PtP Modules For Sale Cheap!

Ericsson OEM Bluetooth Modules!

We have 35,000 pieces of some Ericsson Microelectronics "ROK 101 008" Bluetooth Multi-Chip-Modules (MCM) for sale. THIS IS A COMPLETE OEM BLUETOOTH SOLUTION AND NOT JUST A CHIP! All of them are new and factory packed. We acquired these from an OEM that had overstock. The OEM that originally bought these paid $26.00 each or $910,000.00 for this lot! You can save $840,350.00 by buying these. We'll sell the full quantity for $1.99 each!

If you are looking for individual or small quantities we have a single piece dutch aution on Ebay at:

If you are looking for medium sized quantities of 50 pieces or more we have another auction on Ebay at:

If you would like to acquire larger quantities of these, please contact us direct. All our contact details are available at:

Technical specifications, software development details, pictures of them and more can be found on our page regarding these at:

Rudy Hartmann