MicroCap Is Now Free

Seems the author has retired and the product is free to use, as in beer. Still not open source. Maybe later.

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

I see versions 11 and 12 are dated November, vs the last August post. Where they updated?

Martin Riddle

Been using MicroCap for years. Even in demo mode (50 node limit, limited library) it was an excellent resource. Much of the GUI was still functional. Being limited, the demo version forced me to really learn component modelling, macros, etc.

Cheer to Andy Thompson. He deserves a good retirement.

Good to see a single-employee self-owned company can still make a mark in a major industry like electronic design.

Rich S