Source for custom membrane switch / enclosure / artwork?

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a manufacturer for a small (hopefully large someday) run of custom membrane switches (6 buttons) and possibly a custom enclosure?

Also, I'll need artwork for the membrane but I'm not good at artwork; if anyone can get me in contact with a graphic artist I'd appreciate it.

My email address works.

Reply to
JohnH