Measuring output impedance in LTSpice

Reply to
Grant

Have you measured output impedance in LTSpice?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

What, you want on topic in this group?

Reply to
Grant

That's almost as funny as sheep's brains rebooting.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

That took the cake. I got a good chuckle out of those two bytes :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

It makes orderly schematics quite nicely when you use the zoom controls. = =20

Reply to
josephkk

LT

--
Sure, that's easy; but their cart was passive with no power input
other than the wind and, on level ground, it went faster than the wind

Well, I really screwed up this post. it should have read:

Actually I have. A cartridge for the C64, and a C128 with CP/M built in. Other OS also used a three character extension, so the file name and extension fit into fewer bytes in the header.

I am trying to get used to all the changes in my diabetes and cholesterol medication, and not doing well it it. My blood sugar is all over the place from way too high, to so low that I could barely stand long enough to get some food in me. Headaches, blurred vision not able to sleep more than a couple hours are the other side effects, but my new VA doctor doesn't want to hear anything about it. I may be gone for a few days, or permanently if they don't do something and fast.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Just let go of that all-consuming hatred, and try for some actual healing:

Hatred has no effect on the one being hated, but eats up the one doing the hating.

Good Luck! Rich the Philosophizer

Reply to
Rich Grise

Works ok. Agent 6 in wine on opensuse 11.1.

Reply to
josephkk