Measuring model parameters

Hi,

I am using monte carlo mode simulation in HSPICE. I am varying the VT and TOX for each of the tarnsistors. I am using MODMONTE=1 so that HSPICE automatically assigns the different values of TOX and VT to each transistor in the circuit. Is there anyway of measuring the what value VT and TOX take in each loop of the iteration for each of the mosfets? Or could I specify the parameters VT and TOX outside the model statement like length and width? Thanks in advance.

Regards, Balaji.

Reply to
komminenibalaji