LTspice Passing Parameters

I'm attempting to construct a model for a 4060 device and the oscillator is n't working. I created a model to explore that and got it to work with jus t two inverters. I had to add parasitics to the outputs before the simulat or would run without time step errors.

The 4060 model needs to work with a variable Vdd during the simulation, so I've used switches to create a push-pull output component. This component should have these parasitics passed into it from the design using it. That doesn't seem to be working. I get multiple errors.

Questionable use of curly braces in "c1 out lo {cout}" Error: undefined symbol in: "[cout]" Questionable use of curly braces in "c2 high out {cout}" Error: undefined symbol in: "[cout]" Questionable use of curly braces in ".model highsw sw(ron={rout} roff=1 g vt=0.7 vh=0.1)" Error: undefined symbol in: "[rout]" Questionable use of curly braces in ".model losw sw(ron={rout} roff=1g vt=-0.7 vh=-0.1)" Error: undefined symbol in: "[rout]"

Repeated for each instance of the output model.

cout) Unable to find definition of model "cout"

? cout) Unable to find definition of model "cout"

Repeated several times.

Looking at the .asc files I can't actually find the lines mentioned. I sup pose they refer to some internal file created as part of compilation???

How are parameters intended to work?

If you are interested, you can download the design at

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C