Measuring fluctuations of earth's magnetic fields inside a pc ?

By your retard buddy KRW's counting aptitude, that is over 100 entries.

I think he too is going senile.

Reply to
TheJoker

In alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi message , Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:39:46, Robert Myers posted:

You are wasting your time by responding in News : and, more importantly, you are wasting that of others.

Get yourself a well-designed, standards-compliant newsreader, and kill- file SF and all responses.

Kill-filing everything from @gmail will also greatly reduce the amount of dross that you see.

--
 (c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK.                         Turnpike v6.05   MIME.
 Proper

=A0are

y,

I have, unfortunately, known others with claimed knowledge of just how threateningly they can behave without legal consequences.

Your language is violent and angry. You display other characteristics that indicate a complete lack of concern for others. You have a security clearance, if your claims are correct.

No DA is going to spend his time on this kind of situation based on that one statement alone. The aggregate of your presentation, however, is worth someone's attention. If your claims are correct, it shouldn't be too difficult to find you.

That you are simply a delusional fantasist seems as likely an explanation as any other for your behavior. Even if that is the case, your behavior is very disturbing.

That's a claim that's worth taking seriously.

You haven't come close to pissing me off. You have frightened me.

You engage in notorious behavior for which you regard it as necessary or desirable to conceal your identity. You shouldn't have a security clearance, and there is no way you should be involved in anything with such serious security implications.

er

The question was whether your language would be deemed to be discriminatory by a reasonable person, not whether this is a workplace from which you could be fired.

Robert.

Reply to
Robert Myers

If people aren't interested in what I have to say, that's fine with me. Some people are. I have no interest in rearranging my life to suit the prejudices of others.

I've been through this snotty Usenet discussion before. You are wasting my time by repeating it. The problem is the cross-posting. Without it, our paths never would have crossed.

The whole idea of kill-filing people, of suggesting that others should be kill-filed, of publicly announcing that you have kill-filed someone or other, or suggesting that I should kill-file someone repels me. What is there about using the word "kill" to refer to a human being that you don't understand, your doctorate notwithstanding?

Robert.

Reply to
Robert Myers

Don't start making excuses, f*****ad. You were stalking, and may well still be.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Absolutely not. There were diskless IBM PCs that were of the XT family.

The XT with the 10MB Tandon Hard drive (no 5MB that I recall) was the $5000.00 animal.

The diskless versions were only $2000.00 each.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Clones did not begin until the PC AT class machine arrived.

Remember Heathkit? Keep using the KRW retard's nickname and see how little respect you ever get from me, you retarded, know nothing little bastard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're a goddamned retard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

AlwaysWrong is as always, wrong.

Wrong, again.

Wrong, once again.

Reply to
krw

And again, wrong.

Who wants respect from someone who is always wrong, AlwaysWrong?

Reply to
krw

He's in pretty good standing then, since you're always wrong, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Heath/Zenith sold a XT clone with a passive back plane, and the 8088 'motherboard' function as a plug in card. I've seen several, including one that was 'Tempest' rated. That thing had well over 100 screws to hold the shielding in place. The power supply was inside another shield with feedthrough capacitors for every lead entering or leaving the box.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

Compaq had 8086 clones.

Reply to
krw

I think one of the Compaq portables I have is 8 bit.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The TEMPEST rated PCs from Heath did NOT happen until 1987.

That was LONG AFTER the XT hit the streets. SO there were clones, but only after a couple years had passed since the XT was released.

A couple years equates to the timeline of the release cycle of the AT, just like I said.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

But not at the same time as the IBM XT. The clones were made in 1984.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The fact that you do not KNOW is a tell.

It tells me that you are indeed heading into your senile time.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The fact that you're AlwaysWrong is obvious to all.

Your neuron is getting lonely again, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

How can you ALWAYS be so WRONG, AlwaysWrong?

Nymbecile, the Compaq portable came out in 1982, *long* before the

5170.
Reply to
krw

Shut the f*ck up, retard boy. You know nothing of facts.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever