Hypothesis: Moon's electro magnetic field influences the human brain.

Here is my hypothesis why human's sleep pattern and brain activity changes and apperently peaks at full moon.

It's probably the electro magnetic field of the moon itself that influences earth's electro magnetic field and this subsequently influences the operat ion of the human brain which also communicates via electrons which are know n to be influenced by all kinds of electro magnetic fields.

(The moon wobbles a bit, not sure if the moon is closer when it's full moon , full moon might have nothing to do with it, then again it does, another h ypothesis could be the increased photons reflecting from the moon onto eart h is also changing electro magnetic field, and finally carbon is also emitt ed from the moon and might also hit earth's field and maybe change it too : P)

(Perhaps the moon even influences electronics, heck if it's strong enough t o pull vast quantities of water in ebs and ties then who knows ! ;) :) LOL)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:00df4559-becd-44d7-a920- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Go AWAY, you stupid f*ck! You know less about the Moon than you do about RAM sticks, which is NIL. NIL X NIL = NIL.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Oh yeah ?! Well I just wrote a very cool n-tree generic implementation in Delphi that uses a linear array as the underlieing structure ! ;) =D :P

Can you figure out the rest ? ;) And why it was done this way ?! ;)

:P****

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Oh boy... now you can sort the dingleberries you are always playing with. Go do it somewhere else, putz. Go be 'very cool' somewhere else. You know... a more APPROPRIATE group.

Here... FUCK OFF AND DIE, CHILD.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

He's a lunatic - what do you expect?

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Of course the electromagnetic field from the full moon affects sleep. Lots of light shines in through the bedroom window and it is well known that bright light can affect sleep by activating the visual pigments in the retina and triggering cascades of electron and ion movement in the neurons of the brain.

John

Reply to
jrwalliker

The moon may have had a molten iron rotating core a few billion years ago, but not today: "The end of the lunar dynamo" If you're concerned with the possible influence of moving electrons on your brain, I suggest you wear one of these: For shielding other body parts, I suggest you look into EMF (electro-magic field) protective clothing:

Also, the full moon is known to produce biological effects in humans. Fortunately, this only happens 12 times per year: While such effects were quite common and popular during the middle ages prior to the widespread installation of electrical wires and RF, they're not so common today, possibly due to the influence of power line electrical fields and RF transmitters. Before this can be proven, more research is necessary.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

That's one possible theory. Light from the moon is reflected light, not direct sunlight. Another theory is that this reflected light is subtly changed in some manner to produce lycanthropy and other strange effects when the reflected light is at maximum (full moon): For example, the sense of the (circular) polarization of the light will reverse when reflected. There has been some speculation that the real reason we went to the moon was to obtain surface samples from the moon to study this effect. Whether the list of strange effects includes posting rubbish to Usenet newsgroups is debatable. As always, more funding, errr... research, is necessary.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

Delphi that uses a linear array as the underlying structure ! ;) =D :P

Skybuck may think that it is "cool", but he's probably re-invented somethin g that would have been obvious to Aristotle.

Real inventors think that what they have come up with obvious, and have to be dragooned into applying for a patent on it. People who take pride in inv enting ostensibly patentable ideas find that most of them aren't quite as n ovel as they had imagined. One of my colleagues at EMI Central Research hel d the company record for generating patent queries. None of them ended up a s patents.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

in Delphi that uses a linear array as the underlying structure ! ;) =D :P

ing that would have been obvious to Aristotle.

o be dragooned into applying for a patent on it. People who take pride in i nventing ostensibly patentable ideas find that most of them aren't quite as novel as they had imagined. One of my colleagues at EMI Central Research h eld the company record for generating patent queries. None of them ended up as patents.

I didn't claim to have "invented" anything. I just wrote a cool implementat ion.

It's somewhat hard to do so...

But the really interesting question is "WHY" would you write it using an ar ray !

Can you electronics guys/geeks figure it out ? Cause he's all about RAM hah aha lol.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

in Delphi that uses a linear array as the underlying structure ! ;) =D :P

ing that would have been obvious to Aristotle.

o be dragooned into applying for a patent on it. People who take pride in i nventing ostensibly patentable ideas find that most of them aren't quite as novel as they had imagined. One of my colleagues at EMI Central Research h eld the company record for generating patent queries. None of them ended up as patents.

Well maybe I did invent a new way of storing an n-ary tree inside a single array.

To know for sure if it's new and maybe even patentable as you write I would have to study every possible implementation of n-ary trees ! :)

Also my tree/"invention" assumes all n-branches are there !

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

in Delphi that uses a linear array as the underlying structure ! ;) =D :P

ing that would have been obvious to Aristotle.

o be dragooned into applying for a patent on it. People who take pride in i nventing ostensibly patentable ideas find that most of them aren't quite as novel as they had imagined. One of my colleagues at EMI Central Research h eld the company record for generating patent queries. None of them ended up as patents.

Here you go dweeps, it already exists (thanks for pointing this out though it's somewhat usefull I would have eventually googled it maybe myself but t his accelerates it a bit :)):

However I did it a bit cooler using generics anyway, let's ignore generics for a moment and just look at this article...

Now let's see if you dweeps know your RAM shit and CPU shit.

Why would you want to implement something like this on a CPU or even GPU ! ;)

Later I may tell you how you could also call this =D

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Your brownian motion is stinking up the room, child. Go play elsewhere.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

LOL What you know about RAM sticks huh ?!

Apperently nothing...

Calling the pot/cattle black and all that ! HAHA

You make joke out of yourself ! HAHA LOL.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I have no idea what color cattle that smoke pot are. Nor did I even ever refer to them. Not as black or any color.

You are most definitely "the joke".