measuring floating inductor current in a truesine inverter application

The LEM ones look pretty neat:

Good datasheets too, so with increasing frequency, it looks like the gain of the sensor increases, so the output current is more than actual?

I guess that is why they have such fast step response to current spikes,

0.1uS in this datasheet:

?name=398-1024-5-ND

I thought I would have to use a current shunt and fast opamp for cycle by cycle current limiting, but I guess these can be used solely for this, in a 200kHz SMPS.

Are the Tamura parts:

?name=MT7320-ND

Suitable for cycle by cycle current limiting at 200kHz PWM frequency as well?

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Morken

buried in the digieky text is the frequency spec, 50kHz (35kHz for some), so I guess not. I'm using the LAH-25s for a couple of jobs at the moment.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given