MCU w/ Dot Matrix LCD

Hello,

I am looking for a microcontroller with dot matrix lcd on aboard. The reason that I am looking for this combination for the low power consumption. The type of the LCD matricx that I am intrested is 32 by

  1. I am also intrested to know about a Dot Matrix LCD driver that consumes very low power.

Thanks, John

Reply to
eeaj2002

For that size of matrix you may do better using an external controller (although some ARM processors have the ability to directly control large LCD arrays). Look at the types of controllers used in commercial graphics modules- there are a few common ones such as the Toshiba T6963 and the SE1530.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany