Marchand balun

Can anyone tell me a good book or reference that helps me out in marchand balun design( in microstrip design). Also the basics of various transitions in microstrip and the need for it, please.

Reply to
yttoh.etis

Classic Works in RF Engineering, Walker et al ISBN-10: 1-58053-056-7 Artech House 2006

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian

me a good book or reference that helps me out in

Thanks ian Will look into it

Reply to
Alec

That book has the original Marchand paper and the follow on ones by Cloete, which are very difficult to find.

You might also find these useful:

Practical RF Circuit Design for Modern Wireless Systems Vol 1 Passive Circuits and Systems Besser and Gilmore ISBN 1-58053-521-6 Artech House 2003

Microwave Engineering Pozar ISBN 0-471-44878-8 John Wiley 2005

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian