Mains filter + switch + fuse combo

I'm looking for a nicely priced Mains filter + switch + fuse combo.

I've been using one unit from Schurter, but they rised prices 25% in the current "deflatory" situation so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative.

Should handle 110-240W, at least 6A and preferably up to 10A. Metal enclosure is a plus.

Mark

Reply to
TheM

Corcom?

John

Thanks, noted and will be checked tomorrow.

TheM