ltspice nmos4 and pmos4

I have to simulate a CMOS circuit and I am going to try it in LTSpice. The dialog box where you can put in parameters for a mos4 device has no place to enter parasitics! That means I need a subcircuit. To save time is there anyplace where I can grab subcircuits for nmos4 and pmos4 devices? That would save a lot of time, I can just change the values.

Reply to
Michael Robinson

dakupoto

Does LTspice have the capability to do calculations from W and L to get AD, AS, PD, PS, NRD and NRS? PSpice does. All you need to do is put the equation in the "Template". (All you need to know besides W and L is hdif to "standardize" the equations.) ...Jim Thompson

W dniu 2012-03-09 18:47, Jim Thompson pisze:

Well, LTSpice has several different MOS models... Just look into the manual - it took me some time to discover that (described...) feature.

Regards,

Peter Falkowski

Reply to
RtB