LOTS of test equipment

Thanks. I've read that over at the German NG but I guess shipping might throw us a curve here in the US. Might be good for our UK folks, or Fred or Ban, since they are in Europe.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

They are selling a huge amount of test equipment from the Benq-Siemens mobile phone business. It is an impressive amount of stuff:

Chris Jones

I got a "could not be found".

Reply to
Robert Baer

I couldn't see how to arrange shipping - anyone? - it looked to me like you have to go there in person :(

--

John Devereux
Reply to

That URL is rocky, at least from the US. I got the same message the morning it was announced, later it worked, then again it didn't.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

All I could see was this and it doesn't mention shipping, just that you can't have a stogie while on the property and so on:

You'd have to email them but I guess some proficiency in German would be needed (or ask...). Also, mind the VAT (sales tax) clause in there. That's pretty high in Germany, AFAIK 19%. As a UK resident with a VAT-ID number for your business it should be easy though. The others have to prepay that as collateral and request a refund after returning the export certs.