Looking for TCAD tool users

Has any member here used TCAD tools. I have downloaded the source code, compiled and tested the Archimedes(from nanohub.org) and it is generating good results for simple devices as np diodes etc., I have also used it for more complex devices as sub-micron MOSFETs. I am curious to know how accurate results for the complicated devices are. Any hints, suggestions would be of great help.

Reply to
amal banerjee