looking for pcb switch with centre pin

--
Perhaps you could use domes. The periphery of the dome sits on one
trace and, when flexed, the center of the dome collapses and contacts
the trace beneath it, making the connection between the two traces.
Reply to
John Fields

Hmmm... I don't think you can get them that small.
Reply to
John Fields

I think I will have to replace the little rubber button switches in a car radio - I can't find replacement buttons and I'm not sure if conductive epoxy glue would be flexible enough.

Little pcb switches would do fine except that they have contact pins at their edges - is there a variety made with one pin in the centre and the other on the side?

Reply to
jtaylor

Yup, that's work - I need some about 3/32" in diameter.

Reply to
jtaylor