Looking for a transistor

I'm looking for a 2N3553 transistor. All I need is one of them. Anyone have one they'd either like to sell or swap something for ?? TIA, Ben

Reply to
Benjamaniac

Where are you?

(I can't be bothered to look (yet) whether I have one of these transistors, but it might get you more responses if you say where you are located).

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

I'm in Miles City, MT. No electronics stores within 150 miles of here. Ben Ben

Reply to
Benjamaniac

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

i MA HAVE THESE DEVCIES IN Y CLASSIC SEMICONDUCTOR SUITE. WILL CHECK AND AVISE

MARC

Reply to
LVMarc

Available from stock from this manufacturer.

New Jersey Semiconductor Phone: 1 (973) 429-8700 Fax: 1 (973) 429-8683 Web Site:

They might be willing to sample.

Reply to
-=Punkrat=-

Hey, this is a serious newsgroup, not one of your smutty ones. You wanna meet a 2N3553 for some kind of sordid encounter, there are other groups for that.

Reply to
Nemo