ISP AVR programmer

Hi all, I would like to buy a programmer for my ATmega8 from ebay.com for example like this:

maybe somebody knows how long LPT cable I can use ? I need about 60 ft.

Reply to
Robert

Don't bet on it. If you're REALLY luck it might still work, but the LPT interface was never designed to work over such distances.

I've seen installations where printers actually worked 100' away, but I've also had personal experience where 25' away didn't work...

Reply to
Joel Kolstad