looking for key fob circuit.

I am looking for the transmitting and recieving circuits for key fobs (used for car alarms and remote vehicle functions, like door locks).

Reply to
Charles

For existing units or to build your own?

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Siemens, now Infineon, have published a lot of app notes on these.

Try searching their site.

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Will you google groupies please to learn to use the search engine before you come into our newsgroup and annoy people with stupid questions?

Try

Or go buy one at Radio Shack.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to