looking for information on 309kc 5 volt regulator

Greetings.... I can find lot of information on this regulator, on the internet... However, I can seem to find anything pertaining to the pin out... I know that the case is ground.. however which of the two pins is input and which pin is the 5 volt output? I recently took this regulator out of a circuit but mistakenly forgot to mark the pins... Larry ve3fxq

Reply to
larya

http://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM109.pdf
Reply to