LM709 Metal Cans

Today while going through my stuff looking for something, I found a stock pile of the 709 metal canstyle op-amps.. I know at one time these were hard to get to replace defects in some older equipment...

I may just toss these out if no one needs them..

speak now or for ever hold their peace! or piece! :)

Reply to
Jamie

EBay.

David Bradley (IBM programmer who created the Ctrl-Alt-Del reboot
keyboard sequence), "I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Could be some real money in those!

Reply to
Greegor

On a sunny day (Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:59:21 -0800 (PST)) it happened Greegor wrote in :

I think I just found 3 of those too :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Am interested. How many and how much?