Little Cap Plugs

I am looking for small square or oval cap plugs or Tube caps.

The smallest I've come across is 1" x 1.5", and they are deep.

I need something shallow and 1" x 0.25"

It will be an access port for a SD Card.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
Martin Riddle

I am looking for small square or oval cap plugs or Tube caps.

The smallest I've come across is 1" x 1.5", and they are deep.

I need something shallow and 1" x 0.25"

It will be an access port for a SD Card.

Any ideas?

Thanks ===============================

I assume you've already looked at mcmaster carr? If not, go to

and put "panel mount plugs" in the search box. They have thin ones but only in round.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames

I'll take a look, I've seen the round and oval plugs but they only come in the larger sizes.

Maybe I can make the heyco DB15 plug work, but it's larger than I like it to be.

Martin Riddle

Did you try caplugs.com ?

I recall seeing exactly what it is I think you're wanting at FabTech 2019 (Atlanta), but I'll be damned if I can remember the Company name. If I still have their card or catalog at the office, I'll post it tomorrow.

Reply to
mpm

onsdag den 17. april 2019 kl. 01.24.26 UTC+2 skrev Martin Riddle:

something like this?

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

This is exactly what I was looking for. Just hope it's a good tight fit. Searching 'sd card port dust cover' brings up some others too.

Thanks!

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Martin Riddle wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There are ESD safe pink or gray soft plastic caps out there.

Most are specific to the port type they are going to cover, so looking for a generic is likely going to result in a non-ESD compliant part.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno