Rework station help

Could anyone give me their recommendations on an inexpensive rework station? One of these < 65 buck jobs? Too many to choose from -- never owned one so thought I'd ask. Yihua? etc. All I want to do with it is solder SMD parts. Having an iron isn't important although I'm sure it may be included. --thanks

Reply to
mkr5000

I've only ever used one of those to remove smd parts.. super fine tip and Metcal station does all I need. Mind you, you might need one for super fine pitch parts but you then have to get into paste and stencils....

Reply to
TTman

I do all SMD construction of the manual sort with a plain Weller temperature-controlled iron. I also do rework/component replacement of most small components with the same iron. I do have a hot air system for removal of large flat pack parts, but use it only for those very large parts.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson