Homebrew SMT rework tool (hot air pencil)

Greetings:

There are a number of examples of homemade SMT rework tools on the Web but I didn't find one that met our cost and performance requirements so I cooked up this one and hope that its design can be useful to hobbyists and cost- sensitive shops:

Regards,

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
Michael Grigoni

I'm surprised nobody else replied to this. Very detailed description, nice work!

Reply to
larwe