LED SIGN

Hello I have bought an old led sign SILENTRADIO 3502 M16 without keyboard. I want a help in order to find a keyboard thanx

Reply to
lemarsien43

This one ?

Donald

thanx for the help Mr Donald but at the back of my led sign SILENTRADIO 3502M16 there is a connector like network connectors, and wrotten near it the word : keyboard I want to know if this connector is used instead the DB9 and how I branch it?

Reply to
lemarsien43

Google has lots of hits on "SILENTRADIO LED".

This guy is selling one on ebay, maybe you can email him about a copy of his manual.

Good Luck

donald

Reply to
Donald