LED scrolling display

original hardware and software

technical support.

I think you misinterpreted the message... The group of people that will be using the OP's hardware and software will be quite exclusive indeed.

Reply to
larwe

and software

What's going to be "exclusive" about it? This is a pretty mature product with dozens or hundreds of manufacturers, depending on the size you are talking about. The really huge ones have only a few manufacturers world-wide, but rather deep pockets are required to put up the huge multi-million-dollar LED signs as on the NASDAQ exchange.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

We are offering:

Exclusive right to manufacture LED scrolling display with our original hardware and software with complete manufacturing technology including all needed technical support.

Contact: astancic AT beotel.yu

Reply to
Aleksandar Stancic

hardware and software

This might be a suboptimal place for such an offer. The predominantly engineers here rather do the design themselves.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar