led needed

Does anybody know of a family of surface-mount, side-emission led's that includes a blue? I want to illuminate a few translucent windows in a polycarb overlay on a front panel, with the pcb perpendicular. I could use light pipes, but they cost more than the led's!

No luck from the usual suspects.

John

The usual suspects? A quick search turned up these blue SMD side emitters:

Greg Neff

search digikey for:

475-1045 475-1053 160-1649 through 1651 160-1460
Reply to
John Popelish