led driver ic ?

hi, can anybody recommend a led driver ic , that can power at least 10 WHITE LEDs, 100mA 265,000mcd ?? from a 6 volt dc supply ? with good efficiency ? than ks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Could you tell me what is this 100 mA 265,000 mcd white LED? Mfr and part number?

Don Klipstein

I've one here that's only working with 79,600mcd LEDs. Interested?

Claudius

Reply to
Claudius Zingerli

Hi, Try an Allegro LED driver, IIRC the Allegro 6276 will drive 16 LEDs. company webste is

HTH...

Reply to
maxfoo

hi, they are on ebay, this was the item number : 320205715621 user id is topbright88

Reply to
mark krawczuk

hi yes. u want me email ?

Reply to