Laugh of the Day 7Dec2007

Enjoy...

mrdarrett

You might need to think about this one for a second or so:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

"8 maids a milkin"

I wonder what we will see on the 9th and 10th days?

Reply to
Barry Lennox

so:

You didn't like Santa in the jet engine?

I thought that was hilarious.

mrdarrett

try this

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Man... that's sad.

Re: the energizer batteries: I wouldn't be surprised. I've got NiMH AAs and Ds. What gets me, though, is typically the AAs are rated at >

2500 mAh, and the Ds are rated at that, or less. Would be nice to get Ds at say 6000 mAh... M
Reply to
mrdarrett

Ansmann D 8000mah

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Well, I can see how nine ladies dancing would be cool, but ten lords a-leaping doesn't make much sense. ;-)

By day 12, it must get pretty noisy around there!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Well, yeah, sorry I didn't give sufficient acknowledgement. ;-)