Laugh of the Day

Co-worker of mine emailed this to me:

The chemist in me wants to try this but substitute urushiol (active ingredient of poison oak) in place of the shock circuit...

I wonder if the shock circuit had a current limiting feature...?

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

me:

Don't even joke about that crap. I had both my upper eyelids swollen for three weeks thanks to that molecule.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

It seems that an atomized version might be almost as bad as mustard gas. Nasty stuff!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

all civilian electrc fence inverters do

--

Bye.
   Jasen

Ah, the Cheney-Bush doctrine all over: "First, do harm."

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Ah, Rich, The harm was caused by the thief, and the thief was an Obamite, or under the control of an Obamite. Which might be where we are all headed. Mike And, what kind of parent sends their child out to be a thief.

Reply to
amdx