Last Night of The Proms

How many times have we heard that one before ay?

The subtitles say there is a problem with the toast.

Taking a quick look at the audience and their behaviour I get a strange feeling the problem is not going to be solved sometime in the next year.

I guess that means they'll have to get together for another one.

Bummer

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Last night 'til next year surely ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--
And the sign on the wall says "FREE BEER TOMORROW"...
Reply to

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Is this some part of your Modus Operandi that I should feel the need to get upset about?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Probably not. Feel free to elaborate though.

My next-door neighbour ( Mr Violin ) has been playing the Summer Proms btw.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Yabbut part of this lot designed the sign for Pubs that says 'Real Ale' so they will be wise to that one.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Sigh, that's easy... The part you snipped expressed the opinion you gave.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Errr, don't have too.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Feel free to 'unsnip' at your will.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Please do !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Sorry, too busy frying bacon and burgers.

Remind me, your question was?

DNA

Reply to
Genome