Keil C51 Compiler

Does anyone here use Keil's C51 Complier if so, can anyone confirm that in the US (& Canada?), the C51 complier (V7) does NOT need a dongle (hardware security key)?

I have a legal, european purchased copy with a dongle & I am getting so pissed off at having to remember to take the dongle home with me so I can work over the weekend (I forgot last weekend & missed out an about

10 hours work time, on a very urgent project.) I also cannot use it on my laptop as it's a parallel port dongle & my laptop doesn't have one.

If it's true I'd consider buying a copy thru the US just so I can work @ home without this hassle

I don't want a ripped off copy, just to be able to work witjout any additional hassle.

Reply to
daemynnur

Yes. No dongles on any Keil tools I've ever bought....

Reply to
Bo

why don't you contact Keil directly

Joe G (Home)