Kafka times

I woke up this morning and my financial advisor had turned into a cockroach.

Not really, but this little story made me think we are living on the margins of Kafka times.

"Fraudonomics The big dirty secret of why you should worry about a fraud crackdown more than Goldman Sachs ? revealed for the first time by an anonymous private equity 'hypocrite' and 'liar.' "

Unfortunately, I'm afraid the nightmare themes in the story may be mostly true.

Reply to
xray