Smaller, and smaller, and smaller...

Pretty cool...

WallyWallWhackr

Stupid; just think of all of the lawsuits where kids swallow these things.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yeah, sure. It has a key chain attachment. Parents with brains do not let their KeyDrives lie around loose. Nor would they use it like coins in a pocket, where it might subsequently get left lying about on a table. Keep it on your keys or your work ID badge. Mine has needed info, and even a current resume.

Does the government get sued when a child dies from swallowing too many coins?

You are not much of a litigious brainiac, eh?

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

The government cannot be sued because it MAKES all of the "laws"..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Nice try, but how many cigarette lighter makers have been sued?

PEZ dispensers? The list goes on. Plenty of bus token makers out there that are not "our government".

I do not think that you thought you original remark through very well. No maker of any product at all is liable if your stupid kid swallows something they make.

You were not thinking when you made this remark either. Remember Agent Orange? The Govt most certainly gets sued... every day.

Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

Yes, eventually we will need a microscope in order to insert it into a computer.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Before that happens all you will do is bring the access wand to the device, which is implanted under your skin, or maybe put your hand within range of the access pad. Mass storage on RFID.

Reply to
JosephKK

8GB hip implants that have all sorts of personal info.
Reply to
WallyWallWhackr

I might consider it, but having to upgrade every couple of years will be a pain. OTOH, I am seriously considering this:

Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

hin

James Bond (or more likely Maxwell Smart) could use this.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Could be a lifesaver for electrical engineers. I wonder what other, active, implants might be useful?

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax