Justin Expert LCD REPAIR

LCD Monitor Repair How to troubleshoot and repair LCD Monitor like a Professional

Tavo Carazas

Please follow the link, and flag it as junk.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Adrian C wrote:

Requires JavaScript to be enabled.

Reply to
JeffM

Even with Javascript on, it doesn't like being accessed through a proxy (it assumes that Javascript is still off and complains). Its trying to do something very peculiar.

I used to get high on life but lately I\'ve built up a resistance.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Scribd is a useful reference site, and also uses flash.

Unfortunately if you have those turned off for valid security reasons, there is not much you can expect.

--
Adrian C
Reply to