Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79

Larkin/Thompson 2k16!

Reply to
bitrex

Hang out with some good ol' boys, Have a few PBRs, make casual jokes about murder n stuff...where do I sign up?

Reply to
bitrex

om

There's no question the GOP doesn't have a chance of winning the general el ection in November, Obama will be succeeded by another Democrat.

e Democratic running. People say he has a problem with being electable. B ut then there is Hillary, who has a big problem with getting elected. Not many people trust her.

I'm pretty sure we're not going to have to worry about her much longer. The FBI has over 100 agents investigating her security violations with the ema ils, an accelerated investigation to get her indicted as soon as possible.

fbi-investigation/ Then this:
d1b4289c2f_story.html People are going to want to know the connection between her phony Foundatio n accepting over $100M in donations from the big defense corporations and w ealthy middle eastern clients in return for leaning on State to approve nea rly $150 billion in foreign military sales. The stuff with 10's of millions $ of donations and speaking fees from the b ig Wall St firms and lobbyists from dirty industries like the private priso ns is well known. Time and time again the worthless witch has been caught lying in major ways :

1190.html "This is the kind of compulsive misrepresentation that makes Clinton unfit to be President."- you said it, brother. This woman needs to go!
Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I can't imagine anyone sane wanting to be President. Desiring the office immediately disqualifies anyone from the position.

I could be a one-issue President. I would veto everything, and shut off everything, until I got tax reform. Then I'd quit.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Don't you have that bassackwards ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

You have to subscribe to the "drag 'em behind pick-em-up truck" ritual before you can sign up. Then you can have all the beer and 9mm you want >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Wrong again, Blobby. Your statements are just as irrelevant as you are. Some things will never change and your attempted dodge won't work.

Reply to
krw

I thought it was more of "Thompson M-16"

Reply to
krw

I'm a decent shot with a rifle, but I've never owned a handgun.

Massachusetts makes it way more trouble than it's worth.

Reply to
bitrex

Even though owning guns can be kind of a pain in these parts, you might be surprised how heavily-armed New England is, relatively. But it's sort of like how millionaires around here drive 1998 Camrys - we're usually not terribly ostentatious. We don't have gun racks or lifted trucks. It's not really our style.

More like a blacked out Subaru Outback wagon doing a drive-by after a quick stop at Whole Foods to pick up some artesian vegan cupcakes.

Reply to
bitrex

and the next President would then fix your mess.

--

Rick
Reply to

y.

're not only

but also

nches of

Republicans

passage of

tance may

nths to go

of voter

ms will slam

e process of

times

re

ans you

enate.

ey

de cases. Any case that ends in a 4-4 deadlock is considered to uphold the lower court ruling from which it was appealed, and, once that happens, the case has been decided, which means it can NEVER be litigated again.

here's no question the GOP doesn't have a chance of winning the general ele ction in November, Obama will be succeeded by another Democrat.

Your pea-brained observation that the Senate is not require to even take up the nomination is not an issue, it's about as close to saying nothing as y ou can get. The President can make them start the consideration by making a recess appointment, he can put someone in there they really don't like one bit.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Actually I've owned neither since I was a teenager. I use my son's artillery assortment at the range. I am an excellent shot with a handgun. Even my son was astonished at my one-handed shots... telling me, "You're supposed to use both hands" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You're missing the point, dummy. If you don't resist the recoil with enough force, the handgun will not reliably chamber the next round. This is common for women and one handed shooters. I'm assuming we're talking combat grade autos here.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Um, Vermont is part of New England. A small part, to be sure, but Maine and New Hampshire aren't a lot different. You can't expect much from Massholes, anyway.

Reply to
krw

That *WAS* the issue at hand, you pinhead! You can't read and are just tickled pink at the situation. The more you talk Blobby, the more transparent you become. What a moron.

Reply to
krw

You're doing as well as AlwaysWrong, today, Blobby.

Reply to
krw

Yes it will. The problem is that your hand will no longer be where it needs to be to fire the next round off in an accurate manner. Especially a shakey old fart like Thompson.

The next round chambering during the upswing of recoil is actually how they were engineered to best perform that function.

The sideways shot gang boy retards make me laugh.

But held upright, the gun will work fine.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

ts - as soon as the revolution starts. Jim seems to be fairly conservative, but his grasp of reality probably isn't firm enough to make him an archety pical conservative whose behaviour completely defines the stereotype.

nch of good old boys for a while so you can understand Jim and when he is j ust funning.

This is the guy who persistently claims to reported me to the FBI for havin g dangerously anti-American attitudes.

You may think he is "just funning" but my feeling is that he is dangerously out of touch with reality, and that he's been out of touch with reality fo r quite a while(as I've mentioned here from time to time).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ing dangerously anti-American attitudes.

ly out of touch with reality, and that he's been out of touch with reality for quite a while(as I've mentioned here from time to time).

I know what your feeling is, but I think you are seriously out of touch wit h reality if you think he is dangerous. I think Jim finds you are very gul lible and so persists in saying he reported you to the FBI. Actually I fin d you gullible too. Isn't it rather obvious that the FBI would have no int erest in you. Maybe you do not know , but the FBI only handles domestic pr oblems. The CIA is for foreign problems.

Why don't you report me to the FBI and see what kind of response you get? Like I say, you lack perception.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster