JT's secret sauce

Hi, All,

IIRC somebody here managed to snag a copy of JT's SecretSauce.html page when it actually had something on it.

If so, could you zip it up and send it to me so I can add it to the archive?

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

web.archive.org?

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Try it. Nada.

Props to Glen W for being on the bounce!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I've e-mailed you a copy of the original "SecretSauce_001.zip" I saved 19-Jan-2018 from Jim's site when Jim was still with us. The file was intended to be Jim's bandgap know-how in a bundle AIUI.

Other posters (Cursitor Doom) offered various images in the thread "JT's website," 17-Oct-2018. JM offered a full site image.

$20sauce|sort:date/sci.electronics.design/A-ON6LgMhMw/9cUwLRuDBQAJ

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The dog died two years ago:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Thanks to Glen, Mikko S, and James, the secret sauce page is now up. I added a blog post with links, which will make it easier to search for.

The secret sauce page is typical JT, of course--just screen shots, no actual deck. (Or plots either, but hey, the guy was pretty sick at that point.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs