John Larkin discovered making anti-NASA videos

Wow... I found Larkin disguised as this "Jeranism" guy.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

stupid

Reply to
Billy Build

NASA is a pretty good customer. I wouldn't antagonize them.

I would prefer if they did more actual science. It would be better for the world and better for business.

Reply to
jlarkin

They have some useful technical notes from the old times:

bitrex

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You bark bullshit in here about them all the time. The guy who makes the videos which that vidoe refers to must be your brother... or just you in disguise.

Sorry, johnny.. Johnny who denigrates other scientists, all while he displays very little "real science" himself.

You ain't real bright, little brain... little boy.

You gonna say these guys do not do science which benefits mankind?

They operate the most advanced chip fabs in the world. Low volume, high science. I do not expect you to understand how real scientists work or achieve their goals, much less understand which of their achievements have advanced mankind.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

No family resemblence. I'm much more handsome.

John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Not the maker of the video I linked. The guy he is referring to, idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Rick C snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:2724ae01-f772- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Here wussy wussy wussy.

Wussy boy has no debate skill. Wussy boy filters... how utterly WUSSIFIED you are, punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I'm certainly more handsome than him too.

idiot (not worth more than one word)

Reply to
Ed Lee

Ed Lee snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You... A retard only worth one 454 Cassul breakfast.

Stay the f*ck out of my threads, dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

There is no evident whatsoever that the guy is Larkin, it's pure and simple DDD (Deception, Disinformation and Defamation).

Reply to
StupidAs StupidGet

Agreed. I suspect that he's not me.

StupidAs StupidGet snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

No, idiot. It is an inside joke here in te group because Larkin is so against the space agency and has posted such a number of times over the years. If you have not been in this group, I guess you need to simple shutthefuckup because you have no f****ng clue.

Goddamned retarded billybrainlessbitch

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

DDD and FFF: Freaking Foul Fool