Did Jim cause that huge dust cloud?

When I saw this on the news I couldn't help but wonder whether Jim has picked up hardware design again and something went awry in the lab:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

On 6/6/6? Its more likely that one of his incantations went awry.

Do not mold, findle or sputilate.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

It kept me from using the bar-b that evening :-(

...Jim Thompson

Oh, so it's not some sort of plasma fence to secure our borders? ;)

Reply to
mrdarrett

"Joerg" a écrit dans le message de news:t0Gig.48776$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com...

Well, aren't those dust clouds a consequence of hot air? He's self proclaiming an old fart. This one maight have been a very old fart.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

You've gotta be awfully old and dry to fart dust!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hello Jim,

Had that, too, when kids starting a bush fire. Embers were raining down. The scary thing was that we had a shake roof at that time and when embers hit the pool there was a hiss and a brief puff of smoke.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I had to chase an empty garbage can down the street. Then I had to brush my teeth to get the sand out :-(

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

Can be worse. Once when my old Minolta SRT-100X got a dose of such fine sand it found its way inside. This is one of the old style cameras with lots of little pulleys and cogs. Took all day to fix but it still works.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I once drove a Ford Econoline-100 van through a dust storm at the OK-TX panhandle - well, partway through - the storm caught me on the highway just as I was crossing the state line, and I saw a cinder-block building with "COLD BEER" painted on its side in 8' high letters. I stopped. ;-)

The barkeep said, "Welcome tuh f*ck-kin' Oak-luhhoe-muh." But, the beer was cold, the people were all sociable, and stuck for the duration (I was used to being snowed in from growing up in Minnesota, so I didn't mind at all. ;-) ) - would the term "dusted in" be apropos? ;-) Finally, the storm was over, and the van had so much dust in so many nooks and crannies that I was still finding Texas/Oklahoma dust after living through two or three Minnesota winters. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

So what makes the skidmarks then?!

Reply to
ian field

That's from thinking that you're so sweet, you shit little candies. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise